Saturday, October 01, 2011

Wondering

Last Monday night, I was sitting on my bed, eating candy, icing my badly bruised wrist (whatever, don't ask) and contemplating the major questions in my life. Like...

 Would a career at Macy's as a perfume girl been a better option than what I've been doing?

 It's fall?  How? I thought it was still July!

 Why exactly did I ever think it was a good idea to work two jobs?

 What's holding me back from having a little more fun in my life?

 Am I going to look like Bea Arthur when I get old?

Who really put the bop in the bop-shoo-bop-shoo-bop? And who put the ram in the ramma-lamma-ding-dong?

What if the hokey pokey really IS what's it's all about? (This question bothers me a lot.)
 
Mostly, I wondered how and why I let myself get so tired that I think about such random stuff!

No comments: