Sunday, October 30, 2011

Five Again

It occurs to me that accountability is probably the only thing that's going to keep me going with a healthier, taking-care-of-myself lifestyle.  That being said, it's back to the Five Things in Five Days.

1.  Bedtime.  10pm.  Last time, I got pretty close, but I really need to hit that 10pm mark for myself.

2.  Exercise.  I got lazy.  I'll do something each day to get moving and shaking.  Or at the very least, taking a stroll around the block.

3.  Lunches.  And dinners.  Keep bringing those lunches to work.  For this five day routine, I'm going to make a point of eating at least one vegetable each night at dinner.  Even if it's broccoli every single night.

4.  Laundry.  I will do at least one load of laundry each day.  I get so irritated when it's piled up and we go through enough clothes, towels and sheets that I can complete one load each day...and by "complete", I mean washed, dried, folded and hung up or put away in drawers.

5.  Supplements.  I should be taking flaxseed oil and vitamin D.  I'll make a point of getting my daily dose in this week.

That's about it.  And I'm cheating on laundry a little.  I already did 3 loads today so the rest of the week isn't so burdensome with mountains of stuff to be folded and put away.  :)

No comments: