Thursday, October 20, 2011

4...

I'm still doing my thing this week!

1.  I cleaned the dining room table.  It had become a "catch all" for school papers and arts and crafts.  All better!

2.  I'm getting ready to do my Pilates DVD as soon as I'm done posting this.

3.  Brought lunch to work and ate it.  Nothing fancy.  Sandwich, yogurt, apple.

4.  Was ASLEEP before 10:15pm last night.  AH-MAZING!  I won't get to bed by 10pm tonight.  When I created this list, I didn't take into account my late night teaching.  I'll be in bed by 10:30pm, though.  I just want to make sure I do Pilates first.

5.  Update posted.  :)

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm wearing jeans and my favorite green sweater to work.  I hardly ever get to wear jeans to work anymore, so this will be a nice change.  And I'm happy that it's chilly enough to wear that sweater--it's all comfy and warm.  Yay for Autumn!

No comments: