Sunday, November 07, 2010

Up Close and Personal

Tomorrow morning, I get to see my *favorite!* doctor for my 3-month cancer check-up. Good old Hottie Doc will be poking around my bladder with a video camera to make sure I'm still all clear.

Have I mentioned how much I dislike these appointments? Uncomfortable, embarrassing and kind of painful. Awkward, to say the least. It ain't normal for someone to be all up on my insides like that. Way too close and way too personal.

But on the up-side...and there's always an up-side...I'll be done by around 8:45am and the way I see it, the worst part of the week will be done! AND I can totally trump anyone else at work who complains about not having a good Monday morning. Boo yeah!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I trust it all went well and you got good news from the bonus part of the ordeal...the hottie doctor.