Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ghosts

Anyone who knows me, knows that I believe in ghosts. I'm not really convinced that all ghosts have evil intentions or that they're trapped and can't cross over. I do, however, believe that there is a spirit world that exists in harmony with ours, just sort of in a different dimension. I also believe that some people are more sensitive than others when it comes to seeing the goings-on of the spirt world.

I believe that we don't necessarily seek out spirits, but sometimes they seek out us, for whatever reason. And every now and then, I see something that reinforces that. Kiddo and her dad went to the Field of Dreams in Iowa yesterday. I would like to say that there is nothing wrong with my camera. All pictures taken before were normal and all pictures taken after were normal. So how do you explain the small haze in each of the following pictures? (You can click on any of the pictures to make them a little larger for a better look.)

Her left foot...



Her left foot again, going up toward her knee...


Center of her tummy...


Her upper left chest...



Center chest...

Center of this kid's back...


Moved off to the left...


Now, I'm sure there probably is some sort of semi-reasonable explanation, but I think I'm going to choose to believe a less-reasonable explanation.

No comments: