Sunday, July 18, 2010

Clumsy

I've always been sort of clumsy. Ungraceful. Accident-prone. Whatever you want to call it, well, I'm it. Sometimes I'm amused at what a klutz I am, but other days...mmmm...not so much. I have a goose-egg on top of my head from a bad encounter with the freezer door earlier. (My kiddo asked if I was growing another head after she gingerly touched the bump.) I caught my finger in the bathroom drawer. I dropped a bowl of green beans on my foot. Five minutes ago, I cracked my elbow on the edge of the desk and already have an emerging bruise.

People, this is just today.

It's not that I'm rushing around and being careless. I'm just that un-coordinated. Perhaps I should start making my clothes out of bubble wrap.

1 comment:

Jim Latchford said...

"Make clothes out of bubble wrap." If that's original, it's a classic. Heck, it's a classic no matter who said it first.