Friday, June 18, 2010

Today is Friday, June 18, 2010. Time right now is 8:48am.

I am NOT at work. Woo hoo!

The past few weeks have been busy, which is nothing new. I've been working about 60-70 hours a week between my full time job and teaching and spent 3 days at a conference in Minneapolis. My boss, nice lady that she is, told me to go ahead and take today off in place of having gone to the conference last weekend. Yay!

I was mentally planning out my day...at 4:30am when I woke up. I have a doctor's appointment this morning, I have to go grocery shopping, wanted to run out to Ulta for a few little things, and was wondering if I could somehow squeeze in a manicure. The manicure was a random thought because my husband threw a $20 bill at me last night and told me I should get a manicure. It occurs to me that if notices how ragged my hands are, they must be pretty bad. So, hopefully I can get that done. That's a big deal for me--I only get my nails done maybe twice a year.

I also have to go shopping for birthday presents, Father's Day gifts, need to balance the checkbook, catch up on laundry, make a Father's Day cake...um, it seems like this 3-day weekend may not be enough after all. Yikes.

No comments: