Sunday, April 11, 2010

In Hiding

I've been neglecting my blog (duh, like it's not obvious). It's not intentional, more the result of being pressed for time with so much going on at work and with the semester winding down. By the time I have a few minutes, I don't feel like sitting in front of the computer to type. That's really too bad, because I've got close to a dozen posts started, but nothing complete.

The topics I'm working on?

  • Purgatory and what I think about it.
  • Extreme political and religious views and how both damage morale and personal relationships.
  • My feelings about abortion crosses in front of churches and memorials on road sides where people have been killed in accidents. (I'm bothered by both of them.)
  • My baby girl getting registered for kindergarten.
  • My husband's continued job search.
  • Cake. (Because my kiddo's birthday is coming up and I'm designing a 3-tiered ballerina themed cake.)
  • Moving to Maine.
  • Hottie Doc and the anxiety worry I have in the weeks leading up to my next appointment.
  • The evils of e-bay.
  • Insurance. All insurance--health, dental, car, life, homeowner's.
  • People who aren't nice and get some perverse satisfaction out of degrading others, being smug, acting all "holier than thou".

So, given the list, there's been some heavy stuff weighing on my mind. And some not-so-heavy-stuff, too. But for right now, I'm honestly too tired to even finish this post. So...that's all, folks.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I feel the same way about the "day" getting in the way of blogging sometimes, and the shame of wasting all those great thoughts!