The topics I'm working on?
- Purgatory and what I think about it.
- Extreme political and religious views and how both damage morale and personal relationships.
- My feelings about abortion crosses in front of churches and memorials on road sides where people have been killed in accidents. (I'm bothered by both of them.)
- My baby girl getting registered for kindergarten.
- My husband's continued job search.
- Cake. (Because my kiddo's birthday is coming up and I'm designing a 3-tiered ballerina themed cake.)
- Moving to Maine.
- Hottie Doc and the anxiety worry I have in the weeks leading up to my next appointment.
- The evils of e-bay.
- Insurance. All insurance--health, dental, car, life, homeowner's.
- People who aren't nice and get some perverse satisfaction out of degrading others, being smug, acting all "holier than thou".
So, given the list, there's been some heavy stuff weighing on my mind. And some not-so-heavy-stuff, too. But for right now, I'm honestly too tired to even finish this post. So...that's all, folks.