Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tick Tock

Today has been terribly long. I know all days have 24 hours in them, and there are plenty of days when I wish I had a few more hours available to me, but today (well, really this whole week so far) just seemed to stretch on and on.

Some of it is that I'm just tired. Being chronically sleep-deprived leads to a bit of a skewed perception when it comes to time. I'm not stressed out more than usual, so I'm not sure why I'm having another round of insomnia. My doctor encouraged me to go ahead and take Benadryl at night, but that messes with my digestive system. And I've been taking allergy medicine on and off since we got the dog, so I'm not keen on taking something if I don't really need it. But enough of that. Here are some pictures of my dog...
Hmm...that's about it for tonight. Nothing earth-shaking. Besides, there was enough earth-shaking during our recent earthquake and I don't want to jinx myself. I'm sleepy and getting ready to crash in bed for the night. Good thing tomorrow is a new day and I can leave this one behind.

1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

He is a big ol' doll baby isn't he? I know he loves that you take your allergery medicine for him.

I so appreciate where you are coming from with the insomnia. Holy god I swear I don't know if I am coming or going. I do know that I am very best friends with the EARLY morning news people. :D By 5 am I updated on every fire, drive by shooting and traffic back up LOL and by 6 am I am surfing cable for a good re run of something.

We should probably swap emails or phone numbers so we can chat during our non sleep. :)

Hope everything else is well with you. Have a great Wednesday and try to keep the eyelids open.