Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Ugh. I missed menu planning last week and it threw everything off. I'm going to do better this week.

Today~ Hubby made pancakes for dinner.

Tuesday~ Chicken, bean and veggie quesadillas

Wednesday~ Grilled cheese and Italian vegetable soup

Thursday~ Shawn's "pa-sghetti"

Friday~ Pizza night

I realize this is probably the worst menu ever. Nothing fancy or even remotely intriguing or out-of-this-world yummy...but it's a menu, and that's all I can ask of my mushy mind right now. Plus, February has not been kind to us financially (booooo!) which means the grocery budget is pretty limited. The good thing is that I don't have to shop for anything. The menu is based entirely on what we have available, so that's good. And honestly, it's pretty balanced. We all like our vegetables and there's some protein at every meal, so we should be good.

Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday--for all you Catholics out there, you know what I'm talking about--but I will NOT be indulging. After entertaining the hubby's friends all weekend, I've already had more than my fair share of desserts. Well, there is some fudge left and several red velvet cupcakes waiting to be eaten. But I won't over-do it. Too much.

Okay, I probably will.

No comments: