Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's Cooking?

September is off and running, isn't it? I can hardly believe it, but Autumn is coming up fast--and I can't wait! It's my favorite time of year. Tonight is making me even more eager for cooler weather, because I associate Autumn with baking and I'm baking bread right now. Lots and lots of bread. But not plain, ol' regular bread. Super-yummy-bad-for-the-waistline bread.

It smells divine in my kitchen right now.

I'm making cinnamon-sugar bread. And cocoa-chocolate-chip bread. And orange-vanilla-almond bread. Ooooohhhhh. I'm going to have to take some of it to work so I can fatten my co-workers and hopefully avoid fattening myself.

In the meantime, I'm off to read blogs!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Please send me recipes for the sugar-cinnamon and the chocolate chip one!