Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Okay, I Admit It...

I have a peculiar, obsessive thought regarding death.

I always wonder if I end up dying in an accident or under strange circumstances, will CSI come to my house? And if they do, what will they think of my cluttered basement? Or my obsessively organized closet? (Actually, right now, it's kind of un-organized, but if you look at the clothes, they're still organized by color and from the lightest shade to the darkest shade.) Will they think it's weird that my refrigerator doesn't have a lot of leftovers? Or that all of my fruits and vegetables are neatly organized in perfectly stackable Tupperware containers?

Will they think it's weird that my toilets are clean enough to lick? Not that I would encourage anyone to try that, because that would be strange, but still...

Oh, and I hope they don't look in my underwear drawer, because that would bother me. Even if I am dead.

Heh heh heh.

Oh, and my husband is reading over my shoulder and asking if I'll add that he rubbed my back last night until I fell asleep, so I told him I would. He rubbed my back last night until I fell asleep. There.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I've never thought of these things. Maybe I should start cleaning my basement now.

Jim Latchford said...

You make me smile... Thanks...