Sunday, August 23, 2009

Best Kid in the World!

My munchkin came up to me a few minutes ago, climbed into lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed with all her might, and then loudly declared, "You are the best mommy in the world and I love you with my whole, great, big heart!"

That boost to my self-esteem should last until the end of the year! (And it makes up for the blow she delivered earlier when she waved her magic wand at me and shouted, "Disappear mommy's belly!" Then she shook the wand and said, "Hey, it's not working!")

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Out of the mouth of babes. Too cute. My daughter asked what I was going to do when she leaves for college in 2 years. I said I didn't know. She asked if I wanted her to live at home. I said no, but I'll remember that she offered and it meant a lot.