Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Feeling Okay!

I'm happy to say that surgery went well! The entire mass was removed and the biopsy results should be back in the next week or two. I'm sore, but my pain is being managed and even better, the doctor gave me a prescription for Zofran, which has completely eliminated all the nausea/vomiting I usually experience.

The hubby is keeping an eye on me and my sweet kiddo keeps coming up to me and asking if I'm okay. She's repeatedly kissed my belly (she understood the concept that I had a boo-boo inside), but she's way more concerned about the bruise forming on my hand from the IV. She's kissed my hand a dozen times already.

Speaking of kisses, I did blow a kiss to the anesthesiologist before I went completely under. I haven't heard about any other antics...yet.

2 comments:

Jim Latchford said...

The anesthesiologist called. He said you were quite the "hoot" while under. Gald your home and on the mend. The prayers from here continue.

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad the surgery went well. I'll be waiting with you for the results. In the meantime...you need to take it easy. I know what you've been up to from FB :)