Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter...and a Day

I don't know about anyone else, but the day after a holiday always seems like a little bit of a letdown. I am, however, grateful for the slowed-down pace and peace and quiet. The holidays are always so hectic. Easter was nice, though.

Lots of fun making cookies...


Playing at the park and in the backyard and Grandma and Grandpa J's house...

Nice scenery...


And me goofing around, pretending I was at the Master's (I took the picture of my in-laws' television--lame, but the pic isn't half bad!)...


And when I woke up on Easter morning, I was amazed to see that my daffodils had bloomed overnight...

It was a decent weekend...things continue to be busy at home and at work, plus the semester is winding down unbelievably fast and I have only about a month until summer school starts. No real rest for me, which has its pros and cons. Right now, I'm going to relax and take a peek at one of the two books a bloggy-buddy recommended...thanks, J.A.L.

No comments: