Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Crabby Pants

Yeah, I said it. Crabby pants. In reference to me. I'm just grumpy today. And tired. Always tired. My doctor has me trying a few home-remedy-type things to help with my sleep before resorting to a prescription.

They're not working so far.

And I'm crabby with my spouse. All I want is for him to do the things he tells me he's going to do. Hell, I'd settle for half the things! I think if I hear the phrase, "I forgot" one more time, I'm gonna blow a gasket. Or maybe I'll just collapse on the floor in a heap. Ooohhhh...maybe I'll hide the remotes and take away his computer and video games, sell all of it and use the money to hire a maid. Bwah ha ha ha ha!

Sorry, I think the Lack O'Sleep Troll has taken possession of my normally rational brain...

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I already/still have your Wii remotes, LOL, so you can't take those away!

CRUSTYBEEF said...

isn't it such fun to plot when we're cranky.. :)
I hope you feel better soon!!!
Happy Easter!