Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can Someone Hand Me a Napkin? I Have Sarcasm Dripping Off My Chin...

Caution: Gender Bashing Ahead!

I've determined that the problem between men and women lies in basic genetics.

Women have XX chromosomes. Men have XY chromosomes.

Naturally, this means that women are twice as good as men. (Okay, not really. This is all sort of tongue-in-cheek and I'm having feelings today that are a weird cross between silly and annoyed.) It explains why I can do twice the work in half the time as compared to my husband. It also explains why my husband only understands what I'm saying half the time...and that's if he's listening!

I think it also has something to do with the reason for me constantly looking at him saying, "Why, why, why?!" See, he thinks I'm actually asking him something, but really, I'm cursing his genetics..."Y, Y, Y!!!"

No comments: