Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wet Wednesday

Weather in the Midwest is just unpredictable. Went from mid-60s yesterday to drizzle and 50s this morning to freezing rain tonight. It's a wonder that all of the Chicago area isn't stricken with pneumonia.

To add to that, the heat in my office building went a little bonkers today. It was 87 degrees in my office. I was so hot that I didn't bother to put on my coat at the end of the day. Imagine my shock when I walked out into the 30 degree cold. Yikes!

Enough about the weather. I'm feeling absolutely terrible because I ran over a bunny on my way home from class tonight. It was an accident, but I'm just miserable about it. Poor bunny. Right now, I'm going to wrap it up and call it a night. I am so incredibly tired and all I want to do is sleep.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

At first when I read "wrap it up" I thought you were referring to the bunny... Thank goodness that wasn't it!

Margaret said...

I, too, had a vision of you wrapping a bunny in a blanket, standing at the side of the road in the rain. Whew!