Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snowy Saturday

I'm really hoping that this is the end of winter. I like winter, I really do, but waking up this morning to six inches of snow is making me long for spring. A few weeks ago, it was in the 50s-60s, and then it plunged back down into the teens and 20s. I'm especially irritated because the warmer weather started coaxing my snow crocuses out of hibernation, but now with it being cold again, I think they're going to go dormant and never bloom. Errrrr.

This has nothing to do with anything, but I got a new cell phone and I love it! I'm getting the biggest kick out of sending texts and I've figured out how to check my e-mail from my phone. Now, I just have to figure out how to get songs onto my phone and use them as ring tones. Technology today is pretty wild.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

My cell phone still has me excited. Congrats on yours!