Friday, January 23, 2009

The Week From Hell...Frozen Over

So, as if the lack of sleep, falling asleep at the gas station, water in the smoke detectors and a mouse in the basement weren't bad enough this week, I now have a weekend (today, Friday night) starting off with a sump pump motor that is running constantly and NOT pumping water away from the house. It's running and not doing a freakin' thing. There's got to be a frozen spot in the line somewhere, which is a bad, bad thing, because there's almost two feet of snow in the backyard that started melting today because the temperature was above freezing. My own personal hell...frozen over.

Did I mention that I'm having a party on Sunday afternoon and I'm supposed to be cleaning the house?

And now I have a three year old telling me that she feels like she has "throw ups" in her tummy.

Pray for me. Please.

1 comment:

CRUSTYBEEF said...

uh-oh! how's it working today?

At least it's running which means it has a constantly pushing the melting water out even if you don't or can't see it.

Do you have a battery back up? The best ones are the trustywarns (sp) not going to solve the issue but might help hold off the issues until after the party.

I hope your little one is okay!!


Don't you just love it when everything happens at once?