Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Apologies

I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog. Things have been unusually hectic these past few weeks and honestly, I've been extremely tired. I'm so tired that I ordered take out for dinner tonight--and had it delivered! Me...the crazy woman who loves to cook. I didn't even have the energy to throw a frozen pizza in the oven. I realize how ridiculous that sounds, but it's like my body just won't work. I'm not sick, just worn out.

Things will get better! The semester at the university is done and I only have one set of projects left to finish grading--that'll be done by Sunday night, and then I have a nice break until classes start again. Woo-Hoo!

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's been a while since I checked in but I'm hoping this finds your Munchkin healthier. Have a great Christmas Martha and enjoy yourself this holiday!

jAMiE said...

I hope you enjoyed your take out...get some rest and blog when or if you feel like it, we'll be here.