Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Wishes

Dear Santa,

Please magically fix my kitchen. Please.

Love,
Martha

************

Hello readers. Tell me, what do you get when an aerosol can of wasp killer pops in a kitchen cabinet?

I'll tell you what you get...you get a sticky, smelly mess that seeps through the wood of the cabinet, down the drywall, drips into the toaster and all over the counter. And it will buckle and bubble the kitchen counter.

It means I get a new toaster and potentially a new cabinet and kitchen counters. And one very happy insurance agent who will no doubt make a bit of money off our deductible and likely subsequent increase in homeowner's insurance premiums.

Merry Christmas (Eve), everybody!

1 comment:

annabennett said...

Yikes... I don't usually leave any comments... but this little incident deserves an AWWWW CRAP! (I'm Saving for Pschotherapy's sister)