Saturday, November 08, 2008

My Little Drama Queen

I took a few shots of my kiddo today, in an effort to begin the process of finding an appropriate picture to include in our holiday cards.

I don't know if it's the tilted head or the skyward eyes, but I see a future for her in theater...


Oh dear. My little one got a hold of the keyboard and changed my template without me knowing. Note to self...don't walk away with the kiddo sitting at the computer. To her credit, it's not a bad template. It's one I had before. I'm just bummed that the pictures and my link lists are gone. That'll take a little time to restore. Oh well.

2 comments:

jAMiE said...

She is a beauty and i just love her beanie baby.

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful picture. She looks like an angel. How often is she in this pose? Angelic, that is.