Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Five Things" Update

So, I started my new "Five Things in Five Days" list on Monday. So far, I'm doing good! I've eaten two salads--one on Monday and one today (Wednesday) and they were actually really good. I've remembered my vitamins. I'm doing my Pilates breathing when I'm stressed out...which is about ten times a day so far.

I'm NOT doing too great with the getting to bed/getting up earlier thing. It's nice and cool outside and snuggly warm under the blankets. I'm not motivated to crawl out of bed any earlier than I absolutely have to.

Haven't talked to my hubby yet about what's bugging me, but I have until tomorrow. Or Friday, since I technically didn't start my list until Monday. So that's the scoop! Hope everyone is having a good week. The weather here is rainy today, but the temperature is wonderful. It's a perfect day for taking a walk in the rain...which I might do right now since I'm on my lunch break!

2 comments:

CRUSTYBEEF said...

Keep up the work..you already have a lot on your plate..You're doing far more then I ever could do!!

Thoughts to you,
E

CRUSTYBEEF said...

It's Friday, good luck today!!!

E~