Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zzzzz...zzzzz

So tired tonight. I've been getting to bed earlier, which is so fantastic, I can't even describe it. The only hitch is that now that I'm getting almost enough sleep, I really feel it when I don't. I woke up at 4am for no good reason and I couldn't go back to sleep. I've yawned so much today that my jaw hurts. I've got the Olympics on in the background, watching the men's springboard diving...I think that's what it's called.

Anyway, I'll try to post something a little more meaningful tomorrow. I'm just not together enough tonight. Good night, everyone.

1 comment:

CRUSTYBEEF said...

I haven't forgotten--I've got your prize--been hectic--I'm assisting with running my dad's company while he and my mom are out of town for their anniversary--it's hectic.

get some rest!

sincerely,
Elizabeth