Thursday, August 07, 2008

Template Problems

For whatever reason, for the past two days, my blog's template has been completely wacky. The colors weren't right, I couldn't see the links, couldn't put up posts, nothing.

So, I've temporarily picked this template. It's not quite what I'm looking for, but it'll do for now. Sorry the left margin is crammed with so much stuff...I'm going to have to sort through it all and re-arrange everything.

(Big Sigh)

Ah well. If that's the worst thing I encounter this week, that's okay.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I like that template I use to have it...I am goin to change mine when I have a lot of time...ugh

CRUSTYBEEF said...

I can't figure out how to change my template without risk of losing everything..believe me I understand!! :)

have a great weekend!
Did you see Paul McCartney? HE was down south on his travels on ROUTE 66.
always,
elizabeth :)

Katie said...

Have you tried http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ ??? Sooo easy Martha - just change your template to one of the "Minimas" and you won't lose any widgets or anything. I change my background like a billion times and I've found this the easiest and there's lots to choose from.