Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two Hundred

I can't quite believe that this is my 200th post. Who knew I had so much to write about?!

Ah well. Today was sort of a "blah" day. I went for a haircut today--I love my stylist. I've been growing out my hair for Locks of Love and by the time my next haircut rolls around, I'll be ready to chop it all off. FYI: I do NOT recommend growing out ten inches of hair during the summer. I'll be very happy when September gets here and I'll be able to drive without feeling like my head is stuck (because my ponytail hangs halfway down my back, I lean against it and try to turn my head and get stuck...). Whatever.

I went shopping after that. Ran to Ulta for two things, then stopped off at Trader Joe's for some produce since I was in the neighborhood. Got home, did some cleaning. Went the neighbor's house for dinner, which was nice, because I didn't feel like cooking tonight. Ran out to Wal-Mart for some odds and ends, including a new flat screen monitor for the used computer we just bought. Came home and cleaned some more. It was a quiet day. Nothing much to share, but I thought I'd share it anyway. The same thing happened when I did my 100th post--meaning I wanted to write something meaningful, but didn't.

Now I'm blogging. I had a great idea in my head, something that I've been thinking about a lot lately--has to do with old feelings of guilt. But right now, I'm pretty tired and not really in the mood to write about anything earth-shaking. I'm too tired to even write about anything not earth-shaking. I'm going to go lay my aching head on my nice, soft pillow and try to get some sleep. More blogging on Sunday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy 200. It is pretty amazing. Good for you for donating your hair. I love seeing all that hair come off.

I'm tired too and sad that I didn't blog today. Busy and tired. Getting lists made for vacation. A stay at home day for a change.

jAMiE said...

What a wonderful cause to grow your hair for...good for you!

Congrats on your 200th post!