Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun Times

I had a really terrible day at work today, but after I picked up my daughter, things turned around in a hurry. We went to Target to pick up a prescription and a few household items, but the real fun started in the car on the ride home.

My daughter challenged me to a singing contest. The rules? Make as many animal sounds, as loud as you can, to the tune of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."

I tried to do it. I really did. But I was laughing too hard to finish. I laughed so hard that I snorted and that sent my munchkin into hysterical giggles while she shrieked out, "You're a piggy, you're a piggy!"

And then there was the priceless look on the face of the teenage boy in the car next to us at the red light. Apparently, he could hear us through the closed car windows. Oooops.

2 comments:

jAMiE said...

Oh what fun...and not so bad to be likened to a piggy ...lol

CJM-R said...

New to your blog, enjoyed your posts very much! Will be back!

CJ