Monday, June 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This cold is kicking my behind. I'm sustaining myself with Advil, diluted apple-cider vinegar (for gargling), popsicles, frozen grapes and glasses of hot water with honey and lemon. But alas, my family still needs to eat. Food. Here's what I'm thinking...

Monday (today)~ Ravioli. From a can. With ice-cream for dessert. (Cut me some slack, I'm really sick.)

Tuesday~ Kid's choice = Macaroni and cheese, green beans

Wednesday~ Oven "fried" chicken, mixed veggies, stuffing

Thursday~ Spaghetti and meatballs in a mushroom/sweet pepper sauce

Friday~ If today is any indication of what the rest of the week is going to be like, the only thing I'll be making on Friday is a reservation...let someone else cook and clean.

Hope everyone's week is getting off to a good start. I'm counting down the days until my vacation, and believe me, Friday can't get here fast enough!

2 comments:

Big Momma Pimpalishisness said...

Macaroni and cheese and green beans is one of my favorite meals!!! I'll just ignore the "kid's choice" part.

Catherine said...

Can I eat over Wednesday night?