Monday, June 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I really need to keep up with my menu plans. It seems like the week goes much more smoothly when I have dinners planned ahead of time. Here's what's cooking this week:

Monday~ Ranch steaks, crispy smashed potatoes, green beans

Tuesday~ Hmmm. I need a quick, one-dish dinner. I'm thinking diced ham with hash browns and yellow squash.

Wednesday~ Italian chicken breasts, vegetable radiatore, zucchini, blueberry cobbler

Thursday~ Kid's choice = Grilled cheese and sweet peppers

Friday~ Pork tenderloin, spinach and brown rice


I think over the weekend, I'm going to make some giant meals that I can portion off and freeze. I love to cook, but it gets tedious during the week, especially when it's hot outside. Ah well. Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: