Sunday, June 08, 2008

And the Crazy Award Goes to...

...ME! I do believe that of the Four Crazy Sisters, I just might be the craziest of all. Well, I'm not really that crazy. I just enjoy checking out things that are out of the ordinary.


I was standing in my kitchen when it started to rain a little. The sky looked a bit whacked out, kind of a weird brownish tint, so I took a picture. It didn't pick up the brown, just that the the clouds were dark and kind of wispy.




I watached for another minute or two. The wind kicked up very suddenly, and then the cloud took on a little more definition and almost looked like it was boiling. It looked like this:

I kept watching, getting a little creeped out that things just suddenly got very silent. The wind, which had been howling only seconds before just stopped. I walked to the front of the house, and by the time I got there, the wind started up again. I went back to the kitchen and took a look out the door again. The cloud looked like this:


I couldn't make out any distinct rotation, but it was still pretty cool. I came in the house and checked The Weather Channel website. It said it was eighty-eight degrees and sunny, calm winds. Darn meterologists.

FYI: It appears I will NOT be working out in the garden today.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Those pictures give me knots in my stomach.