Sunday, April 27, 2008

Whirlwind of a Weekend

I spent the weekend in Washington, D.C. with my little sister and I had the most amazing time! I came home feeling more relaxed and well-rested than I have in a LONG time. I just got home a little while ago and of course, my daughter is snuggled up on me, giving me hugs and kisses. It was our first time apart--she had a great time with her daddy, but definitely missed mommy. It's good to be home, but I'm going to miss the relaxation I got while I was gone. I've got lots of pictures...not enough time to post too many now, but here's a little something:


My sister took me a Nationals vs. Cubs game at the new stadium. Rocked my world!


There are a ton of Cubs fans in D.C. I was impressed. Amazed, really. There was a really funny drunk guy who kept making fun of how slow the scoreboard was and imitated how we do it manually in Wrigley Field and still take less time to do it.



Here I am acting goofy for the camera.



I was acting goofy (well, goofier than normal, because I had just looked up on the screen and couldn't figure out how to pronounce this guy's name).

That's all for now. I need to spend some time with my sweethearts. Actually, the little one is getting tired, so I think I'll give her a bath and rock her to sleep. More later!

No comments: