Sunday, April 20, 2008

Springtime Sunshine

It's a sunshine-y beautiful day today. There's warmth in the air (along with a big of humidity) and my garden is starting to bloom. Mix that with the wonderful smell of hyacinth drifting in through my open dining room windows, and it all adds up to a big ol' smile on my face! It's one of those days where I can't help but feel happy!


Here's some Woodland Hyacinths:

And some Gypsy Hyacinths:



Here's some Daffodils popping up around my little tree:



Aren't they lovely?? I can't wait until the buds bloom on my tulips and lilies. And peonies. And clematis. And lavendar. Oh, and the wildflowers, too! I've got a ton of everything so that my garden blooms from early spring, straight into the fall. I love it!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love Spring too. A warm day, flowers and greening trees can really put a smile on my face. It was raining and gray here all day and will be the same tomorrow. It's supposed to be great for my next day off. Yeah!