Monday, March 03, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Now that my stomach is feeling a little better, I've started thinking about a menu for this week.

Monday (tonight): Three-cheese chicken and noodles with peas and garlic bread. For the sake of my tummy, I think I'll stick to some plain noodles and a few bites of chicken.

Tuesday: Not sure. I'm working late which means Daddy-O is cooking.

Wednesday: Spaghetti with salad

Thursday: Burritos--I'm thinking this would be good with lots of beans and shredded turkey, along with all kinds of yummy veggies.

Friday: Hmmmmm. It is Lent. And I am allergic to seafood. So, it'll be either grilled cheese with tomato soup and roasted potatoes or a cheese pizza with green beans.

Normally, I try to jazz things up a little bit when I menu plan, but I've been out of bed for a few hours, and it's taken all my energy. I haven't been sick like this in a long time, and I'm so grateful that I'm starting to feel better!

No comments: