Monday, March 17, 2008

Countdown...

I'm going on a mini-vacation to visit my sister in D.C. in 29 days. This little getaway is desperately needed. How do I know?

I don't usually use hairspray, but my hair was kind of unruly this morning, so I thought it might be useful. I sprayed my hair. It smelled heavenly. Yummy apples and warm vanilla. One little problem...my hairspray has a citrus scent to it. I closed my eyes for a moment, telling myself I didn't just do what I thought I did. I opened my eyes, looked down and the evidence was there.

I sprayed my hair with air freshener.

Stop laughing.

*P.S. It's 2:30pm and I just realized my trip is in 39, not 29 days. But my hair still smells lovely.

4 comments:

Jim Latchford said...

HA!! (Sorry...)

jAMiE said...

LoL...sorry but i just had to....but at least your hair smells lovely!

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you didn't spray it with Pam or something sticky. and it smelled good to boot. Not a terrible mistake, huh?

Catherine said...

Only my big sister...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!