Friday, March 21, 2008

And Den By Dose Pell Opp (And then my nose fell off)

I woke up this morning with a raging sinus infection. My teeth hurt. My face is so swollen, all I can see are two pinpoints of brown where my usually very expressive eyes are supposed to be. It's worse on the left side, so I'm lopsided to boot.

Lovely, huh?

If I wasn't so self-conscious, I'd post a picture.

My daughter tried to make me feel better. She played a game of "Got Your Nose" with me this morning when I tried to explain to her that my nose was stuffy and that's why my face looked funny and why I sound strange when I talk. Her response was to pretend-grab my nose, throw it on the floor, jump on it, then hand it back to me and say, "Your nose fell off. I empty it. You put it back on and feel better."

I don't feel better yet, but it was too cute not to share.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

How terrible! I hope you've been to the doctor's and have the meds flowing through your body. Raging, huh? That's bad.