Sunday, January 06, 2008

What's Cooking this Week?

I've been so busy...I painted the bathroom yesterday, went to church this morning and this afternoon I'm working on lesson plans since classes start up again at the university next week. AND even though it's only Sunday, I have my menu plan ready, so I thought I'd share it early.





Sunday (today): Turkey breast, roasted garlic brown rice, steamed zucchini

Monday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup

Tuesday: Herb Ranch pork chops, green beans, baked apples

Wednesday: Tacos, pinto beans

Thursday: Pierogies with red peppers, macaroni and cheese

Friday: Pizza, salad, garlic bread

Saturday (we're having company, so this is a big meal): Baked potato soup, roasted chicken, broccoli, macaroni casserole, blueberry cobbler

Sounds good, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes it does sound good. I'd like to be part of your family!

Margaret said...

My children would like to have dinner at your house on Thursday--those are three of their favorites!

CRUSTYBEEF said...

Are there leftovers?
Always,
Crusty~

jAMiE said...

Mmmm, sounds like a yummy week ahead, bon appetite!