Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Day

I'm sneaking a few minutes on a break at work to post really quick. I'm having a good day today! No particular reason, but I felt like sharing. My boss, who is a great woman, took the whole management team out for breakfast, so I'm stuffed silly and it's doubtful I'll eat anything else until dinner tonight. Plus, I'm getting some warm, fuzzy feelings that I do believe may be the return of my Christmas spirit! I was feeling kind of Scrooge-ish for a few days, but now I'm ready to dress in an elf costume and drink hot chocolate. Okay, maybe not the elf costume! But on a related note, I had a funny dream last night that my husband bought me a submarine for Christmas. A REAL submarine. And it was tied with a big, red, sparkly bow. Strange...I wonder what that means?

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I wonder if it means you'll get something that's not practical for your everyday life. And that could be good or bad depending on what it is, because I'm thinking a REAL submarine would take up most of your driveway. Better to have something impractical like jewelry.