Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nothing Much

It's been a busy week--busier than usual, which is sad since I scheduled a few vacation days. Nothing, and I mean nothing, puts a cramp in plans like a sick family. Yesterday morning, my husband, my daughter and I all woke up with some weird cold bug. My husband is better today, I'm the same, and my daughter is worse. I actually don't feel that bad. It's just that my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton and the scar tissue in my throat from last year's tonsillectomy is painfully swollen and stretched and just really uncomfortable. Yuck.

I'm only bummed because I was going to paint the bathroom today, but I'm thinking paint fumes might irritate my nose and throat. I'm hoping this blows over fast, because we're all going to the dentist on Saturday.

Boring post, I know. I'm going to go sit in the sun on my very cold deck. Even though the air is chilly, there's something comforting about the sun warming up achy bones.

More nonsense later...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You had a tonsillectomy just last year? That must have been terrible. I hope you and your family feel better soon. I can't imagine having the whole family sick, although the thought of everyone on the couch, watching tv and hanging out is nice. Not real, but a nice thought.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to Dr. Z? Let me know if you want to stop by my pace after!

M1

Anonymous said...

my PLACE. typing w/ baby=spelling errors