Monday, November 19, 2007

Anti-Viral Tissue Cures World's Woes

You know how Kleenex sells the tissue that supposedly kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses? I've been blowing my nose in that. And I got to thinking...if it works so well, why don't people just eat it instead? It could cure colds and flus before they start. It could stop indigestion. It could make the biggest jerks in the world turn into nice people.

Ri-i-i-i-ight. Like eating tissue just might be the answer to all the world's problems. Maybe it would work if we liquified it and shot it at people using blow-darts. Bah. I'm going back to Puffs Plus with Lotion. At least those are easier on my Rudolph-red nose.

2 comments:

Big Momma Pimpalishisness said...

At the very least it would help more people get the recommended amount of daily fiber.

Beverly said...

just found you on the first person to comment on Dooce's post. There is only about 600 comments. Anyway, I enjoy your blog. I am going to eat a tissue.