Sunday, November 11, 2007

Almost Finished!

My closet is almost complete. I really wanted to be finished by tonight, but Target didn't have a few of the things I needed. Plus, I always fail to take into account my tad little bit of OCD, and things take longer than I anticipate...ah well. So, my "one thing at a time" plan is a work in progress. For your viewing pleasure though, here's a picture of my dresser--beautifully organized and completely clean. Yay!

Aren't the candles pretty? I love 'em! I decided to be lazy and not crop the picture...so you can see a little bit of the bathroom on the left and my closet door on the right. But it still looks good!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks wonderful, my friend. Bravo to you. You had a goal, and you accomplished what you set out to do. I love the candles. Now, what did you say is next on the list?

Margaret said...

Have I ever mentioned that I am jealous that you have your own closet?