Monday, September 24, 2007

Moaning Me

I am grumpy.

Why? Over the spring/summer, I had a kidney infection that lasted over 2 months. I just finished antibiotics at the end of July and thought I was free and clear. Last Thursday, I started getting that "yucky" feeling again. I didn't know it was humanly possible to pee lava. Even though I've been on antibiotics since Thursday. Gross? Yes. True? You bet. I feel like I need to carry around a fire extinguisher in my back pocket. Or, well, it would probably serve me better if I kept it in my front pocket. Hahahaha. Not.

Ah well. I think I'm going to gobble some Advil and go to bed early tonight.

G'night.

2 comments:

jAMiE said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Cheryl said...

Ooh...I remember having something like that in college. I tried not to eat too much or drink so I wouldn't have to pee. I guess it's back to the doctor for you. I hope this time you get something that works.