Monday, September 03, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


I was so busy blogging about our zoo trip (see below for a cute pic) that I forgot to tell everyone what I'm cooking up this week!
Monday (Today)~Popcorn chicken, steamed mixed veggies, macaroni and cheese, baked apples (it'll be a miracle if anyone can actually move from the table after this meal)
Tuesday~Grilled cheese, mixed fruit (nothing fancy--I've got a late night for work)
Wednesday~Slow cooker turkey breast; green beans; nutted rice
Thursday~Spincach stuffed pork, seasoned whole grain pasta
Friday~Veggie-filled meatloaf, mashed potatoes
Weekend~not sure yet, but something spicy might be in the works

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I think I am going to steal your menus from now on. Hope your recipe book is handy!

jAMiE said...

Sounds yummy...another tasty week for you. I wish i had the brains to plan ahead such as you do, i'm lucky to do it one day at a time, based on what we have.

Cheryl said...

I wish I could do this. I'm not home till late 2 days a week and my daughter eats with her Dad then. I am here the rest. I really need to get a vegetarian cookbook since Emily is now one. I'm concerned because of her playing sports now. I can see she's loosing weight. It's a touchy subject. I'm going to buy some protein powder to add to her meals.