Monday, September 17, 2007

Fun Monday

Mondays really aren't that much fun. I dragged myself into work this morning and walked into a pile 'o stuff that needs to get done before lunch. (It needs to get done before lunch, but I'm blogging. Hmmmm. Don't worry, I'm on my break!) I didn't plan my dinner menu for the week, which means things are getting off to a bumpy start. I think tonight will be fried chicken, but beyond that, I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll get to the rest later.

But just in case you need a little chuckle this morning, I have something to share. While sorting through the "pile 'o stuff", I was doing some organizing, which is always a good thing. Except for the fact that I stapled the sleeve of my sweater to random stacks of papers. Notice I wrote "stacks." Yes, I actually stapled myself to my work more than once this morning. I finally rolled up my sleeves. It looks a little dorky, but at least my sleeves are out of harm's way.

No comments: