Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Food For Thought

I didn't put up my Menu Plan on Monday, but I did have one in the works. Here's what's cookin' this week:

Monday~Egg salad, strawberry-banana smoothies (This was a last-minute, throw-together meal since I thought my bladder infection was killing me and I could hardly move off the sofa)

Tuesday~Slow cooker chicken, roasted potato wedges, green beans, homemade blueberry pie (This meal turned out FABULOUS!)

Wednesday~Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with sweet peppers and mango (Easy for the hubby to make since I'm teaching until 9pm and he's on his own with our munchkin)

Thursday~Slow cooker turkey-veggie chili, garlic bread (Have I told you how much I love my Crock Pot?)

Friday~Pork chops, brown rice, baked apples

2 comments:

Margaret said...

You inspired me to buy a crock-pot cookbook.

Catherine said...

I want to eat at your house.