Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Jamie for the Middle Name Meme!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

The Middle Name Meme

Serious: Lighten up! Replace "Serious" with "Silliness"
Underrated: I wish I got more credit for the good things I do
Zany: I am a little zany
Annoyed: I've been testy lately no thanks to work stress
Nerdy: I don't mind being a little nerdy. It just means I'm smart!
Nervous: About possibly embarking on a new career
Enlightened: Not quite, but I'm working on it

I'm working on my list of 7 people to tag...

3 comments:

jAMiE said...

Well done...thank you for playing along.

Catherine said...

Who doesn't have a middle name?

Cheryl said...

Hey Martha,

I just wanted to say hello. I've been reading all the blogs that I've neglected on vacation. The family is playing a game, and I'm doing one of my favorite things, spending time on the computer.

I've got to work on that meme too. My middle name is a long one too.