Monday, August 20, 2007

Good Fortune

I saw this on Cheryl's blog and just had to try it.


I got this one first...

My Fortune Cookie told me:
Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with. Start small.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


Didn't like it.



So, I tried again...

My Fortune Cookie told me:
Do not take a corkscrew inside a bouncy castle.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


Still not thrilled.



Went for it one more time. Third time's a charm, right?

My Fortune Cookie told me:
You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only because your brakes are defective.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


Strangely accurate.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like the last one too. Did you see I cheated on my last one?

Catherine said...

Margaret did this once with real fortune cookies --opened them until she got one she was happy with. The best part is that it said something about trying many times and then settling. ;-)

JAMiE said...

Those are fun, i'll have to try them again.

I made a mess of my old blog, please find me at my new address...i hope to see you there...oh and please update your blogroll, thank you.

http://thatnightintoronto.blogspot.com/