Monday, April 09, 2007

Team Martha and God

I've been away for a little while...God and I had a bit of a falling out. It was, of course, my fault. I admit it. I was being my usual, stubborn self and holding out for what I thought I wanted instead of accepting what God knew I needed.

I'm glad I came back to my senses. I kind of missed Him. Isn't it funny how we get so wrapped up in our daily lives--and some people do have truly difficult lives, I get that--but we're so wrapped up in the minutae of stuff that we have to do that we forget that God is right there with us. Always. We're a team. There's a song called Me and God and I really like it. It reminds me that I'm not alone.

Dear God, I know I try to remember this, but please help me keep it in the front of my mind...when I am looking for You, please remind me that You're not the One who is lost. Amen.

No comments: